Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Transfer Movies to iPhone and Watch on your Television


The iTunes store has more and more television shows and movies. It's very easy to download your selection and then transfer it to your iPhone. To watch it on your television, you'll need a special chord. However, the Apple Composite AV Cable, for $49, is a piece of garbage. I have it, and it's ruined the input connections on two of my televisions. The design looks good, but the chords are almost impossible to grasp to remove them, and when you try to, you damage your television.  Do not buy this:












That's why I think the Dexim DRA022 looks like a good option. It's a dock for you iPhone or iPod and includes all the chords you need to connect to your television. It's also got a remote. At $79.90, I think I'd be more inclined to buy an Apple TV, but if that's not in the cards then I'd go with this.